NanoCoat presents a nanotechnology-based penetrating sealer for concrete and brickwork formulated to deliver long-term protection in both outdoor and indoor environments.
High performance concrete & stone sealer
For a lasting and exceptional protection, Concrete Shield is the ultimate choice!
A neutral smelling, solvent based sealer for honed & rough concrete and stone surfaces.
- Easy to apply, high performance, penetrating sealer. For an easier cleaning surface. Helps resists water and environmental pollution ingress.
- Specifically developed for mineral based surfaces such as concrete sandstone, limestone, travertine, concrete, pavers and brickwork.
- Protect your surfaces with easy application.
- 1 litre covers approximately 6-12m² (depending on surface type)
- Great value for money.
- Achieves an exceptional seal.
- Protect the natural beauty of a wide range of materials.
- Offers excellent protection against salt attack on sandstone.
Concrete Shield is a colourless and penetrating, high performance sealer which helps protect honed and rough surfaces against water ingress.
- Concrete Shield has been specifically developed to protect mineral based outdoor walls and facades from water based pollution. Due to its outstanding steamdiffusion performance, this sealer is ideal for sandstone buildings (old and new) and any other type of stone/mineral based materials such as limestone and concrete.
- Concrete Shield Sealer The use of Concrete Shield considerably reduces the amount of maintenance work required on stone buildings resulting in an unchanged look for many years. The shield reduces the amount of moisture on the surface & therefore minimises the growth of mould & algae as well as discoloration due to air pollution.
It performs exceptionally well on honed to rough materials.
- Time saving one step application - no residue after application!
- Concrete Shield is made in our factory in Melbourne, Australia based on German technology. and consists of a mixture of organic and inorganic anti-adhesives in isoparaffin based solution.
- The surface treatment does not affect any steam diffusion of the treated materials and has the top rating in Europe for active moisture permeability i.e., being able to breathe so there is no build-up of subsurface moisture (EN ISO 7783-2, Classification I, Sp<0.14m).
- The applied product is UV-resistant (California Test - 24,000 hours or 5 years of sunshine).
- Concrete Shield has perfect water repellence with no negative impact on the look or consistency / slipperyness of the mineral surface.
- Concrete Shield is not affected by chlorine or salt water making it ideal for pool areas while ensuring that once treated, the surface remains unchanged.
- The ultimate protection against salt attack on sandstone.
|The exceptional performance of Concrete Shield when applied to sandstone - before and after application.|